sábado, 27 de febrero de 2016

Escenas y Diálogos (44): Thirteen Reasons Why

Sección que creó el blog Paradise Of Words, que consiste en escribir las escenas y diálogos que te gustaron de un libro que leíste.      
 * Esta sección puede tener spoilers *

 Well, what did you want to hear? Because I've heard so many stories that I don't know which one is the most popular. But I do know which is the least popular.
 The truth.
 I want to push Stop on the Walkman and rewind their whole conversation. To rewind into the past and warn them. Or prevent them from even meeting.
 But I can't. You can't rewrite the past.
  “You don't need to watch out for me, Clay.”
 But I did, Hannah. And I wanted to. I could have helped you. But when I tried, you pushed me away.
 It's funny. Walking by the houses on my way to the party, it felt like life held so many possibilities. And for the first time in a long time, I felt hope.
 You can't go back to how things were. How you thought you were.
 All you really have... is now.
  “But how are you keeping track?” I ask. “How did you know I had the tapes?”
  “You were easy,” he says. “You stole my Walkman, Clay.”
  “Honestly. Thank you,” I say. And when I  say it, I mean it for more than just the ride. For everything. For how he reacted when I broke down and cried. For trying to make me laugh on the most terrible night of my life.
 That's why you did it. You wanted your world to collapse around you. You wanted everything to get as dark as possible. And Bryce, you knew, could help you do that.

2 comentarios :

  1. Creo que sobre esta novela ya te comenté la reseña, la verdad que algunas de las citas que has elegido son bonitas.
    Besos y buen domingo guapa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Hola guapa! A ver, este es un libro que he visto en un montón de sitios y he recibido opiniones diversas: o te gusta o no te gusta, no hay término intermedio, la menos, hasta donde yo he visto. La verdad es que me llama mucho esta historia, quizás le de una oportunidad, y las frases que has dejado no están nada mal. ¡Un besote! <3

    ResponderEliminar